The Southern Chapter
American Institute of Architects
Atlanta, Ga. Feburary 17, 1892.
Pursuant to a call,--published in circular form, and also
in "The Southern Architect," dated Atlanta, Ga., January
13th, 1892, and signed by Thos. H. Morgan, E. G. Lind,
and A. C. Bruce; Fellows of the American Institute of Arch-
itects; and G. L. Norman and W. W. Goodrich, architects,
Atlanta, Ga.;--for a meeting of the Architects of the Southern
States, for the purpose of forming the Southern
Chapter of the American Institute of Architects; and the following named
architects: Thos. H. Morgan, E. G. Lind, G. L. Norman,
A. C. Bruce, W. W. Goodrich, W. T. Downing, and A. McC.
Nixon, of Atlanta, Ga.; D. B. Woodruff, and P. E. Den-
nis, of Macon, Ga.; L. F. Goodrich, of Augusta, Ga.; D.
A. Helmich, of Birmingham, Ala.; and W. P. Tinsley, of
Lynchburg, Va.;--assembled in the parlor of the Kimball House, Atlanta, Ga., at three (3) o'clock P. M., February
17th, 1892, and was called to order by Mr. Bruce, and upon
his motion Mr. Woodruff was chosen temporary Chairman,
who briefly stated the object of the meeting.
On motion of Mr. Helmich, Mr. L. F. Goodrich was cho-
sen temporary Secretary.
Notes and Questions
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page